Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor The Best Juicer To Buy?
For a family of 4, juicing on a daily basis, I would rather recommend the elite Breville 800JEXL 1000 Watts Juicer for some extra oomph. However, the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor should be fine for a less demanding juicing schedule.
As with most Breville juicers, this one is very easy to clean. If you have a dishwasher you can simply pop the different parts into the top rack - of course, you won't do this with the main unit with the power cord!
Even if you have to wash this automatic juice extractor by hand, it won't take more than a minute or two. If you use a plastic bag as a lining in the pulp container, you won't even have to wash that afterwards. The company even provides a handy brush to help you to clean the micro-mesh cutter in seconds.
Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor Features
Expect some noise during the juicing process. This is an unfortunate 'side-effect' of this robust machine. But, for me the juicing benefits outweigh the slight discomfort due to the high noise level.
Over all, the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor packs quite a healthy punch in the 'smaller juicer' department.
- Imagine how much prep work you will save thanks to the 3 inch feeding tube. This is one greedy veggie monster, gobbling up whole apples, tomatoes or citrus fruits with in double quick time! Even tough carrots are munched with relish. A quart of juice bubbles out in one minute.
- The pulp container is large and roomy and you can even line it with a bag to cut down on cleaning time. By the way, if you can't stand adding the pulp to your compost heap, the accompanying juicing recipe book helps you with all kinds of suggestions and recipes as to uses for the pulp.
- The motor is a full 600 watts, which is powerful enough for most juicing jobs.
- Whereas the Breville 800JEXL 1000 Watts Juicer sports two speeds, the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor runs at 14,500 RPM's.
- The micro-mesh filter is made of durable stainless steel.It has been manufactured to make sure that you get the benefit of as much juice as possible, leaving the pulp extra dry. Any of the other stuff, such as seeds or rind, is blocked.
- The pitcher is a full 1 quarter size. Thanks to the handy froth separator, you will be able to enjoy just a rich juice. If you prefer a bit of froth (my family call see this as part of the veggie 'milkshake'!), you can adjust the separator accordingly. Alternatively, use the juicer without it.