Herbs And Spices For Weight Loss? Discover How To Improve Metabolism Naturally
IN A HURRY? Here is the free report 7 Quick And Easy Cooking Tricks To Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster (right-click and save - 1.6MB)!
Do you want to know how to improve your metabolism naturally, without the use of harmful pills and potions?
Did you know that your kitchen may be ready-stocked with herbs and spices for weight loss? Nothing strange or fancy. Just ordinary stuff that can be of body-changing help if you need to speed up your metabolism right now.
Combining juicing for weight loss with what is called Metabolic Cooking, can give you an extra powerful fat-fighting team right in your own kitchen!
If you are anything like me, you detest bland, boring food. I want rich, nose-tingling flavors, interesting textures, eye-tempting colors and new tastes... If I can have all that and know that what I am eating can increase or improve my metabolism, I have a winning recipe.
On a side note...
CLICK HERE to download '5 Veggies That Burn Fat Fast' for free!
- THIS veggie can reduce cravings by up to 95%... (p18)
- Why THESE veggies can affect fat cell size... (p12)
- Better calorie control with THIS veggie... (p24)
- Activate 'brown fat' with these... (p26)
1. Herbs And Spices For Weight Loss - Can Spices Be Metabolism Boosters?
Yes, here is how common herbs and spices can help your body:
- Can act as natural appetite suppressants
- Can improve your digestion in general
- Can help to improve your metabolism rate
- Can fight bloating and water retention
- Can help to keep you in a better frame of mind
- Can act as powerful antioxidants and fat-fighters
- Can help with blood sugar levels
- Can have an antibacterial or anti-inflammatory effect
- Can help to make your immune system stronger
2. Are Herbs And Spices For Weight Loss Hard To Find Or Expensive To Buy?
No, not at all. I am not talking about foreign things you will only find in expensive health shops. I am referring to stuff you probably already have in your kitchen or garden, including:
- Black Pepper
- Chili Powder
3. Get Your First Taste Of Metabolic Cooking With Cajun Style Sweet Potatoes
2 medium (5oz) sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon thyme
¼ teaspoon rosemary
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Brush each half with olive oil.
- Rub the seasoning mix over the cut surface of each half.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan.
- Bake until tender or about 45 minutes.
- Makes 2 servings
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
This recipe is a good illustration of how herbs and spices for weight loss can be combined in a tasty, easy way! Enjoy!
4. Are You Ready For Your Free Report With 7 Easy Fat-Fighting Cooking Tricks?
I love being able to give you the free report below to help to get you started with Metabolic Cooking! You will find all 7 metabolism boosters easy to implement in your kitchen. This has nothing to do with starving yourself. It is all about preparing good food that is healthy and delicious; food the whole family will enjoy.
You will learn about spices that can help you to lose weight, which foods to keep out of your kitchen as far as possible, the right kind of salad dressings and oils to use and much more.
Hope you enjoy cooking your metabolic-boosting meals! Here's the download link:
7 Quick And Easy Cooking Tricks To Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster (right-click and save - 1.6MB)